For those of you who don’t know, I have a dance neck injury that I’m working on healing. 3 herniated discs, 2 of them bulging. This one Pilates move is life-changing so I wanted to share it with you!
1. On a mat, lay down flat on your back, legs fully extended with your arms by your sides.
2. Draw your knees into a table top position.
4. Keeping your head in a neutral position, relax your neck muscles.
5. In a table top position with your arms relaxed by your sides, close your eyes and visualize the two spots directly behind your eyes.
6. Gently press the two points in back of your head directly into the mat and hold for 2 seconds. Release and relax.
7. Repeat 9 more times, pressing both points down for 2 seconds and then releasing.